Odgovori na: VW Scirocco – facelift 2014
20. 4. 2015 ob 20:13 #8097
administrator forumaVozim: Passat 3BG
Volkswagen Scirocco GTS
Volkswagen je uradno pokazal prenovljenega Scirocca GTS, ki bo prvič razkrit na avtomobilskem salonu v Šanghaju.
Pred skoraj letom dni je Volkswagen prenovil športni model Scirocco, vendar niso pokazali tudi prenovljenega modela Scirocco GTS, ki je prišel na vrsto zdaj in ima v primerjavi s predhodnikom še dodatnih 7 kilovatov. Štirivaljni dvolitrski bencinski agregat proizvede 162 kilovatov, enako kot Golf GTI sedme generacije. Agregat lahko sodeluje z običajnim šeststopenjskim ročnim menjalnikom ali opcijskim šeststopenjskim samodejnim menjalnikom DSG, ki poskrbi, da potrebuje Scirocco GTS za pospeševanje od 0-100 km/h le 6,5 sekunde in doseže najvišjo hitrost 244 km/h (246 km/h z ročnim menjalnikom).
Poleg večje moči ima Scirocco GTS nova 18-palčna Norwich aluminijasta platišča, večja 19-palčna aluminijasta platišča Lugano pa so na voljo za doplačilo. Oba kompleta dopolnijo rdeče zavorne čeljusti in paket zunanjih dodatkov R-Line, ki prinaša spremenjena odbijača in pragova, strešni usmerjevalnik zraka ter zadnji difuzor.
Po vzoru Scirocca GTS iz leta 1982 je nemški proizvajalec vozil obarval stranska ogledala v črno, opcijsko pa so na voljo tudi nalepke GTS. Kupci se bodo lahko odločili med šestimi posebnimi barvnimi različicami.
Potniško kabino krasi športen volanski obroč z rdečimi šivi in črno ploščico v klavirski plastiki z napisom GTS. Prenova je zajela tudi večopravilno enoto, aluminijaste stopalke, prestavno ročico v obliki žogice za golf ter kromiran paket. Dodatno bodo na voljo še črno usnjeno oblazinjenje, bi-ksenonski žarometi in pomična panoramska streha.
Volkswagen Debuts Scirocco GTS in Shanghai
Exclusive GTS trim with new 18-inch alloy wheels
Scirocco GTS* has a new generation of infotainment equipment on board as standard
Ten key facts about the Scirocco GTS*:
1. The new Scirocco GTS makes its debut as a separate and especially sporty GT version
2. 220 PS Scirocco GTS has a top speed of 246 km/h and accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in 6.5 seconds
3. Individualised exterior with new 18-inch alloy wheels and optional GTS décor (décor standard in China)
4. Red brake callipers as an identifying feature
5. Exclusive GTS interior with black trim features, red stitching and the legendary golf ball gear knob
6. Included as standard: the “Composition Colour”, from the latest generation of infotainment systems
7. Modular infotainment matrix (MIB II) available for all Scirocco models from the end of May
8. The Scirocco GTS can also be ordered with an extremely quick-shifting 6-speed DSG gearbox as an option
9. The spirit of the first Scirocco GTS (which made its debut in 1982) was carried forward into the year 2015 in the new GTS
10. With over a million sold, the Scirocco is one of the most successful sports cars in the world
Some cars live for ever because they are constantly reinvented. The Scirocco, a pure-bred European sports car, is one of these cars that is forever young. Presented at the Geneva Motor Show in March 41 years ago, it became an icon of compact German coupés. The car caught the spirit of the age: over a million units of the Scirocco have been produced since then. Last summer a comprehensively refined generation of the sports car was launched, featuring, among other things, a completely new range of engines. Building on this, Volkswagen unveils the new Scirocco GTS – a sports car with 162 kW / 220 PS – in a world premiere at Auto Shanghai. Its engine is one of the most popular in the Scirocco range because it is sharing its design genes with the engine of the Golf GTI. A turbocharged direct-injection petrol engine that is recognised as being one of the most agile four-cylinder engines in the world. It catapults the Scirocco GTS – either with a manual gearbox or with the 6-speed DSG – to 100 km/h in just 6.5 seconds. Top speed: 246 km/h (DSG: 244 km/h). The average fuel consumption shows just how efficient the engine of the Scirocco is: just 6.1 l/100 km with a manual gearbox and similarly economical at 6.4 l/100 km with a DSG gearbox.
A legendary predecessor
The first GTS was launched in 1982. There has been a Scirocco GTS before, in 1982, and that coupé was also related to the Golf GTI of its time, both technically and visually. The Scirocco was recognisable by a strikingly designed GTS stripe (which ran all round the silhouette of the car just above the sill), its distinctive sport seats and a gear knob in golf ball design. The GTI had the same sport seats (with different upholstery) and the golf ball gear knob. Today, the situation is similar. The new Scirocco GTS will be launched in Europe at the end of May, with China following in the summer. This marks the comeback of an icon, a straight-forward, mighty fast and exclusively-equipped sports car.
New 18-inch wheels. The Scirocco GTS will be equipped as standard with new 18-inch “Norwich” alloy wheels; the popular 19-inch “Lugano” alloy wheels will be available as an option. The red brake callipers of the GTS can be seen through the spokes of both of these wheel options. In addition, the Scirocco GTS comes with the R-Line package “Exterieur” as standard, which includes distinctive R-style bumpers (at the front with integrated fog lamps and glossy black radiator and air inlet grilles), custom side sill extensions, a roof spoiler (also R-style) and a diffuser. The wing mirror caps are painted in stylish black and, just like its predecessor, the ’82 Scirocco GTS, the new model can be ordered with a sporty GTS decal for the body as an option (standard in China). This option features two decorative red stripes that run centrally from the bonnet over the roof and the boot (if the car is painted in “Flash Red” the stripes are black). The new Scirocco is also enhanced by 3D GTS logos in the radiator grille and on the tailgate. The Scirocco GTS can be ordered in six colours: “Deep Black”, “Indium Grey”, “Urano Grey”, “Pure White”, “Oryx White” and, as already mentioned, “Flash Red”.
Black and red. The interior of the Scirocco GTS is also customised, of course, and dominated by the sporty colours black and red. The customisation includes:
– Black headliner
– Decorative inlays in “Piano Black Lacquer ” in the centre console and the applications on the dashboard
– GTS badges on the sill panel mouldings
– Customised sports steering wheel with red seams and the lower spoke finished in “Black Piano Lacquer” (with the GTS logo)
– Pedals in stainless steel
– Seat covers with centre panels made of a new material (with the GTS logo at the top of the backrest) and red decorative stitching
– GTS package also includes the legendary golf ball gear knob
– Chrome trim package (for the wing mirror and electric window switches)
– Air vents and inside door handles in “Black Piano Lacquer”
– Contrasting red seams for the safety belts, the handbrake lever, the gear lever gaiter, the central armrest and the floor mats
Modular infotainment matrix (MIB). Also included as standard: The “Composition Colour” infotainment system, available for the first time in the Scirocco. This marks the debut of the second generation of the modular infotainment matrix (MIB II) in this series of sports cars.
Tailor-made customisation. As an option, the Scirocco GTS can also be ordered with black “Vienna” leather upholstery; here again the seats are customised with decorative red seams. Volkswagen also offers features such as the transparent panoramic tilt sunroof, bi-xenon headlights, a multifunction steering wheel and – as previously mentioned – the new MIB II radio navigation systems. In China the leather interior and the panoramic tilt sunroof come as standard.
It’s not just a car, it’s the Volkswagen feeling!